Breakfast and after-school club
The mornings can be chaotic at best! It often feels like time is working against us – which is never a good scenario when every minute seems to count. It’s also not very helpful when work and school starting and finishing times clash (as is often the case), leaving you fighting a losing battle against the clock on a daily basis.
Zeyana Twinkle Star can take some of the stress out of the morning routine for you – as well as make things easier in the afternoon, too! I provide breakfast and after-school clubs for ages 0-14 years (with pick-ups and drop-offs available as part of the service).
I provide a safe and friendly environment where everyone is made to feel welcome and supported.
About my breakfast and after-school clubs
- I accept children and babies from 3-14 years old
- A healthy breakfast of cereal, toast, or fruit is provided
- Warming hearty tea provided in after-school hours
All dietary needs are catered for
- A range of toys and games is available, suitable for the age groups I cater for
- A safe, supportive and secure environment
I try to be as flexible as I can be to meet your needs
I am open all year round – rain or shine – including evenings and weekends. In the school holiday season, you may want to make use of my holiday club. Find out more about the holiday club here.